Time.
Time waits for no man.
Time to stand up.
Time to grow up.
Time to let go.
I'm ready to try. Are you?
We can try to let go of what was.
I know I am very retarded. For those who know, those who I spoke to. Spasms on Sunday were completely uncalled for but a certain resultant realisation from it was just the catalyst I needed. Fish fish fishing. I need to be level-headed and be able to aim for what I want and for what is really important now. But I live in my world of make belief, complete with a fairytale ending to boot ..which I hopelessly doubt will come true. I don't practice what I preach. I'm still holding on to that glimmer of hope, of change, of the past. But I am beginning to lose faith in finding that dream, my dream, my imaginary state of dillusion whereby there is no such thing as gravity or reality. I am fated to become a ************/********. Haha wtf and I'm turning 18. Seriously Nat.
Anyway. Today I got up at 850, ready to report for school at 930, but ended up succumbing to erm temptation. It was very productive despite our coughtruancycough, really. Haha.


Time to stand up.
Time to grow up.
Time to let go.
I'm ready to try. Are you?
We can try to let go of what was.
I know I am very retarded. For those who know, those who I spoke to. Spasms on Sunday were completely uncalled for but a certain resultant realisation from it was just the catalyst I needed. Fish fish fishing. I need to be level-headed and be able to aim for what I want and for what is really important now. But I live in my world of make belief, complete with a fairytale ending to boot ..which I hopelessly doubt will come true. I don't practice what I preach. I'm still holding on to that glimmer of hope, of change, of the past. But I am beginning to lose faith in finding that dream, my dream, my imaginary state of dillusion whereby there is no such thing as gravity or reality. I am fated to become a ************/********. Haha wtf and I'm turning 18. Seriously Nat.
Anyway. Today I got up at 850, ready to report for school at 930, but ended up succumbing to erm temptation. It was very productive despite our coughtruancycough, really. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home